On Modelling and Simulation of Electric Circuit Problems
Keywords:Differential Equation, First Order Linear Differential Equation, Circuit and Quantity of Current
Differential equations are of fundamental importance in Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Engineering Mathematics. Many mathematical relations and physical laws appeared in the form of such equations. This paper reviewed an application of these equations in solving mathematical model on electric circuit problems using the First order linear differential equation. The analytical approached in solving the equations confirmed that solving electric circuits using first order linear ordinary differential equations gives accurate and reliable result. Therefore, the application is of importance and great need. However, complex problems need higher order differential equations, which are nonlinear and have entirely different approach in finding their solutions.
Copyright (c) 2020 Malaysian Journal of Computing and Applied Mathematics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors publishing with MyJCAM retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license allows others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, provided that the original work is properly cited.
By submitting a manuscript for publication, Authors agree to the following terms.
- Authors will own the copyright to the Article.
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the author’s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to MyJCAM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by MyJCAM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.