Dynamic Generalization of the Vigénère Table based on the Logistics Map
Keywords:Vigénère cipher; Kasiski Test; Chaotic Theory; Logistic Map; Sensibility of Initials Conditions
The Vigenère cipher is a system that allows us to substitute a character with another character that is not always the same. The disadvantage of this system is the weak length of the encryption key, which is usually less than the length of the text to be encrypted, and can unfortunately be discovered by using Kasiski's and coincidence index methods. To resolve this problem, we propose in this work to use a dynamic generalization of the Vigénère table based on the logistics map to generate a random keys as long as the length of the text.
Authors publishing with MyJCAM retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license allows others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, provided that the original work is properly cited.
By submitting a manuscript for publication, Authors agree to the following terms.
- Authors will own the copyright to the Article.
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the author’s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to MyJCAM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by MyJCAM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.