Production of a Super-Increasing Sequence based on the Fibonaci Sequence
One shows that we can build a long recurring sequence super-increasing and use it in the cryptographic system based on the Knapsack problem, for example the Merkle-Hellman cipher. Thus, we reduce the size of the key with the same system safety. For this, we have modified the generalized Fibonacci sequence to produce of a super-increasing sequence. This modification was based essentially on the use of real coefficients in the main recursive equation. The result of this, it is the transformation of the public key of the Merkle-Hellman crypto system into a secret algorithm and, for an equivalent complexity.
Copyright (c) 2019 Malaysian Journal of Computing and Applied Mathematics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors publishing with MyJCAM retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license allows others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, provided that the original work is properly cited.
By submitting a manuscript for publication, Authors agree to the following terms.
- Authors will own the copyright to the Article.
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the author’s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to MyJCAM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by MyJCAM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.