Efﬁcient GeMSS Based Ring Signature Scheme
Keywords:post-quantum cryptography, multivariate, GeMSS, ring signature
The ring signature scheme has an important usage area of public key crypto-system. It can be used for e-voting, as well as leaking information without revealing identity within a group. However, most of these systems relies on traditional crypto-systems which are not secure against quantum computing related attacks. Multivariate cryptography is one of the most popular research areas on quantum resilient crypto-systems. In this work, we propose an efficient ring signature scheme based on GeMSS, where we achieve smaller signature size and faster verification time with respect to other alternatives.
Copyright (c) 2020 Malaysian Journal of Computing and Applied Mathematics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors publishing with MyJCAM retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license allows others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, provided that the original work is properly cited.
By submitting a manuscript for publication, Authors agree to the following terms.
- Authors will own the copyright to the Article.
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the author’s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to MyJCAM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by MyJCAM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.